Recently I was asked to give a presentation on how InteleCONNECT has grown. I don’t mean in terms of hiring new people or moving to a new facility, I mean how much telecommunications has changed over the years.
When we opened our doors 12+ years ago, we started out by doing side by side comparisons of a business’s local, long-distance and internet services. We looked for ways to save customers money and became their trusted advisor.
About 5 years ago, we started introducing and offering UCaaS/VoIP services. We helped Customers understand how they could be accessible anytime, from anywhere, with any device they chose.
- We work with businesses on Business Continuity (Disaster Recovery). How to stay connected when something breaks? What do you do when you have an internet outage, power outage, natural disaster, or business relocation?
- Is your current infrastructure ready for the Cloud? Do you have proper cabling in place, enough bandwidth to meet your needs, UPS, or POE switches? On a one-lane IT highway, you can only go as fast as the slowest car (weakest link), what is your weakest link?
- We migrate business services to the Cloud. Do you want to migrate to Office 365, implement a cloud-based CRM, add security monitoring, or electronic signature services? We can get you there!
- How do you control the uncontrollable end user? In today’s world, there are so many apps you and your staff can download. Which ones are best for your business? We can assist in putting all those apps under one umbrella and allowing you to manage each end user’s access. We can assist with app integration, having your VoIP/UCaaS service sync with your CRM as an example.
- What is your customer’s preferred method of communication? Are your clients more inclined to send a quick text or do they want to live chat on your website or facebook page? Would they prefer to make a phone call or send an email? We assist customers in making sure they have all the tools they need to stay connected with their customers and improve their customer experience.
- Are you ready for Contact Center? This tool allows you to manage your calls, integrate with your digital media, create reports and analytics, send satisfaction surveys, manage your workforce engagement, or simply do SMS broadcasts or appointment reminders to your customers.
- The world is moving to artificial intelligence (AI). Through AI, you can now improve your customers’ experience and efficiency through automation, insight, and recommendations.
So, yes, we can still compare your current carriers to others in the market. We just may ask you a few more questions along the way to ensure you are staying connected with technology and your customers and doing it in the best possible way for your business.
Leave a comment