Helping Your Business Stay Connected!
Webinars-Video-Chat-Cloud Services-Thinking Outside the Box!
Everyone either personally or professionally has been affected by COVID 19. For some it has been a damper in our world, for others a downright halt, especially in how we do business. We have been living with this for several months now. How are you adjusting? Are you doing things differently? Are you embracing technologies to get you through? Over the past few months, we have been doing things differently at InteleCONNECT, and we have been involved in some unique ways to help our customers stay connected to their customers, employees, and donors. Here are a few examples.
- Video and conference calls are now a part of our daily routine. Our InteleCONNECT team uses daily check-in calls to keep our remote workers informed about our customer projects and their status updates. Communication is key in any business environment, and when you can’t just walk up to someone’s desk to discuss a project or service call, video calls are the next best thing.
- What if you could reduce the amount of times you have to say, “let me get back to you on that” or “can I put you on hold”? Chat features empower you and your staff to do just that. Embracing chat features and mobile apps will keep the communication flowing with both customers and your team. I can’t tell you how many times a day we are chatting through our app to get a quick answer to a question. Imagine having a customer on the phone and chatting with your team to obtain a quick answer for your customer.
- Training meetings and in-person educational opportunities are now done via web conferencing services. At InteleCONNECT, we have been hosting monthly Lunch GIG’s for our clients and business community on various technology topics for several years. We would bring in a host vendor to present and provide lunch. Now these are all done via web conferencing. We still provide “lunch”, just in a different form. We are giving business to our local restaurants by giving gift cards to the attendees of our webinar lunch Gig events! It is a Win Win!
- Fundraisers! Many non-profits in our community are not able to hold their big galas and fundraising events that involve large crowds. They are turning to online auctions and other creative ways to raise the money to support their programs. InteleCONNECT just wrapped up assisting Tri-County Humane Society in adding an old fashion Jerry Lewis Style Telethon to enhance their Wine Kibbles and Bids fundraiser and raise donations through call-ins and online donations. It was a facebook LIVE event that included a celebrity host and video skits throughout the event, as well as a call-in bank of volunteers. Big Gala type fundraisers were made for “extroverts”, but just think about all the introverts/potential donors that non-profits have been missing that they can now reach via these types of online events!
- New ways to market your business. Have you ever wanted to start a BLOG or a podcast or find a way to SMS your clients? Well, now is the perfect time. Social media marketing and contact center solutions are the new way for many to do business.
- Are you a business owner or manager? How do you know if your workers are staying productive in their remote environments? Did you know that many of the cloud-based solutions have reporting tools built in to review phone usage? There are even solutions that can actually monitor your productivity by tracking your online usage to databases and programs you use on a daily basis, and some will even give you a score to track your improvement and measurement against others in your department.
These times are going to be here for awhile longer. Even with doors opening again and restrictions being loosened, there are new challenges that many of us are facing. How can we help your business stay connected? We may not have all the answers, but we are well “connected” with community partners and vendors who are eager to assist and help you succeed!