In celebration of our 10 year Anniversary, this month we are focusing on one of our core values – Community. At InteleCONNECT, our local community matters to us and it’s why we are successful. Being part of Central MN is part of the foundation of what makes us who we are. So, get out there and enjoy MN this winter, and here’s some suggestions to help you do that.
Which of these would be your favorite? Comment, share your winter photos and pass this along to your friends to be entered in random drawing for a $10 gift card on FEBRUARY 10th at 5:00pm.
- Explore the trails – more than 22,000 groomed miles for snowmobiling.
- Attend a winter festival
- Sample new food and drinks
- Laugh until it hurts – check out comedy clubs, theaters
- Try something new – dog sledding, curling, broom ball, pond hockey, snowshoeing, or an indoor waterpark for example.
- Cheer on the home team – think MN Wild, Scar Dolls Rollerderby, Timberwolves, as well as college and high school teams.
- Go skiing – cross country, down hill, snowboarding etc.
- Reading by the fireplace – curl up with a good book and hot cocoa or your beverage of choice. Maybe get away to a nice resort.
- Ice fishing – check out local tournaments for adults and kids.
- Plan a family night at home – Have a reason to have a party! Games, food – snowstorms can be awesome!